Welcome to Merrylands Cardiology
Merrylands Cardiology Services Pty Ltd, commonly known as Merrylands Cardiology is the leading cardiology practice in Cumberland City Council and is the primary specialist cardiology service provider for Merrylands, Greystanes, Guildford, surrounding suburbs including Fairfield, Wentworthville, Parramatta and Granville. However its services extend to the rest of New South Wales and Australia. It is the brainchild of Dr Aggrey Kiyingi, a senior consultant cardiologist and consultant physician, who opened the practice in 1990 as the first dedicated specialist cardiology service in Merrylands.
Professional and efficient.
Why choose us?
- ConsultationConsultant cardiology and consultant physician services
- Treadmill Stress TestingExercise Treadmill Stress Testing
- Colour Flow Doppler Echocardiography
- Carotid Doppler Studies
- ABI (Ankle Brachial Index) Measurements
- 24 Hour Holter Monitoring
- 24 Hour ambulatory Blood Pressure monitoring
- Long Term (loop recorder) heart monitoring
- Dedicated Pacemaker and AICD Clinic
- Prompt arrangements for CTCA
- Prompt arrangements for Coronary Angiography, angioplasty, stenting
- Prompt arrangements for Coronary Artery Bypass
- Prompt arrangements for Electrophysiological Studies (EPS)
- Prompt arrangements for other cardiac operations (Valve Replacement, etc.)
We take the time you need
Premier clinic with over 30 years of experience
Experience and Reach
Extending reach with specialised medical knowledge.
Our valuable experience enhances the reach to patients who are looking for a personalised and professional service from skilled and competent cardiologists led by Dr. Aggrey Kiyingi.
Make an Appointment
Book an appointment right now for your next consultation.